Homecare Services and Home Makers Services
* No person shall on the grounds of race, color, age, creed, national origin or handicap be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits or the services of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination, under any program or activity of the agency.
* The agency will treat all participants without regard to race, color, age, creed, national origin and handicap with the same requirements that’s required by all.
* All person and organization referring patient for service to the recommending agency will be advised of agency policy.
* No person shall be denied admission to the agency based on their medical diagnosis including participants with contagious diseases which includes, but not limited HIV, MRSA and Hepatitis B-C.
* Participants with sensory/hearing impairment shall be provided a qualified sign language interpreter to meet the needs of the client at no cost.
* The facility shall provide a translator for the participants who have limited English vocabulary to ensure adequate communication to expedite participant care.
© Have a Heart Ltd. 2013-2014 All Rights Reserved. Webmaster